This is the current schedule; please visit to keep up with any schedule changes! [Note: Peter is usually on with Larry the first Monday of each month.]
Monday June 5th, 2017 - air time 11:00AM to 12:30PM.
Monday August 7th, 2017 - air time 11:00AM to 12:30PM.
- KUWS (FM) - 91.3 - Superior/Duluth (WI/MN)
- WHID (FM) - 88.1 - Green Bay
- WHA (AM) - 970 & (FM) - 107.9 - Madison
- W215AQ (FM) - 90.9 - West Madison/Middleton
- WHAD (FM) - 90.7 - Delafield/Milwaukee
- WHBM (FM) - 90.3 - Park Falls
- WHHI (FM) - 91.3 - Highland/Dodgeville
- WHLA (FM) - 90.3 - LaCrosse/Winona (WI/MN)
- WHWC (FM) - 88.3 - Menomonie/Eau Claire
- WLBL (AM) - 930 - Auburndale, Stevens Point
- WLBL (FM) - 91.9 - Wausau
- W275AF - 102.9 - Ashland/Bayfield
- WRST (FM) - 90.3 - Oshkosh
- WRFW (FM) - 88.7 - River Falls
- WHDI (FM) - 91.9 - Sister Bay/Sturgeon Bay
- WEPS (FM) - 88.9 - Elgin (IL) [12 noon to 12:30pm portion only]
You can listen to Peter on WPR (Wisconsin Public Radio) - 970AM WHA Radio ( and on FM at 107.9) in Madison, WI
monthly! It is broadcast live over the WPR radio network from the 7th floor of Vilas Hall. The show is 90 minutes in length and covers the latest in PC computer technology
, the Internet and the World Wide Web; show is a question & answer format. I have supported Wisconsin Public Radio for 25+ years with a monthly radio
show on computer technology. The show is hosted by Larry Meiller and produced by Judith Siers-Poisson.
If you miss the "live" broadcast, the programs are available online 24-hours-a-day-7-days-a-week [24/7] at WPR.org, click on the word archives, and, then click on Larry’s picture. Thanks for supporting the show!